5 Things About Creasey Mahan Nature Preserve
1. The Preserve is 170 acres with 9 miles of hiking trails, a playground, gazebo, public restrooms, cool frog pond, waterfalls and natural springs. It is also dog-friendly, so bring Fido on a leash!
2. The Preserve is visitor-supported. Through charitable donations, visitors can explore for FREE!
3. There are several fun events planned during the entire year, some are even FREE! Family campouts, a Butterfly and Dog Adoption Day, Family Fun Day and Christmas Celebration are just a few of the great events!
4. The indoor Nature Center has exhibits, crafts and a cool scavenger hunt for children! Check their website for hours.
5. They offer two summer camp sessions available for children entering 1st grade - 6th grade!
Follow Creasey Mahan on Facebook or visit their website for more information on all of the family-fun they offer!